LOOKING FOR A DOG? Please fill out the following questionnaire so that we will know just what you are looking for. Also, visit the following link for litter information:
Please provide you physical address, phone number and email address.
1. Describe the ideal dog for your present needs.
2. Put the following characteristics of farm dogs in order of greatest importance to least importance (making a note of any of these characteristics that do not matter or behaviors that you would rather not have, and then describe as completely as possible how your ideal dog would fit in these categories):
c. Herding ability (What kind of herding ability do you prefer?)
d. Hunting ability
e. Guardian ability (What would your ideal dog’s specific behaviors be in this category?)
3. Describe a typical day for your dog:
4. What would such a dog be worth to you and why? (Your answer here will help us to find a dog that is perfet for you in your price range.)
5. Describe the best dog you ever had and what you liked most about him as well as any characteristics that could be improved to make a better dog to fit your present situation:
6. Add any description that you feel would help others to understand the kind of dog that you want. Use more sheets if necessary:
This is not a recommendation of breeding ethics or guarantee of working ability, just a general guide to aid in matching people with the dogs they need.
AS A BUYER IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE BOTH THE BREEDER AND HIS DOGS TO YOUR SATISFACTION
You may print this form and snail mail to:
AWFA c/o Elaine Reynolds
Rt 1, Box 23
or copy and paste into an email and send to: